Does your water heater need to be repaired? Are your drains slowing down? You need professional plumbing repairs to avoid any inconvenience and potential water damage.
Call our trustworthy technicians at Maxwell-White Plumbing to make an appointment in La Crosse, WI. In business for two decades, we offer emergency service rates.
We are La Crosse’s top choice for plumbing repairs. Read our reviews to find out why.
Proudly Serving the Following Areas
We proudly provide plumbing services to the following areas:
La Crosse County:
- La Crosse, WI
- Onalaska, WI
- Holmen, WI
- West Salem, WI
- Bangor, WI
- French Island, WI
- Barre Mills, WI
- Rockland, WI
- Mindoro, WI
- Sparta, WI
- Leon, WI
- Melvina, WI
- Portland, WI
- Cashton, WI
- Angelo, WI
- Fort McCoy, WI
- Trempealeau, WI
- Centerville, WI
- Galesville, WI
- Coon Valley, WI
- Stoddard, WI
- Chaseburg, WI
- Westby, WI
- La Crescent, MN
- Hokah, MN
- Brownsville, MN
Common Water Heater Problems
Unfortunately, occasionally your water heater can experience problems that require professional repairs. Some symptoms that can indicate your unit needs to be serviced are:
- Absence of hot water: One of the most obvious – and inconvenient — issues with your unit is when it stops producing hot water. If you own a gas-powered unit, it can be due to an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It can also be due to a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: If your unit is leaking, you should have it inspected by a professional to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
- Odd noises: Loud or odd noises coming from your system can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment.
- Cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be inspected by a professional to determine if they can be repaired.
What Causes Burst Pipes?
A burst pipe can be a major plumbing emergency at your house, and cause massive water damage. A burst pipe can be caused by the following issues:
- Freezing temperatures: Low temps can cause the water inside pipes to freeze and then expand.
- Major clogs: These can cause water pressure to build up and cause pipes to break.
- Aging pipes: Older pipes will corrode, crack, then eventually burst.
- Tree roots: Nearby tree roots can infiltrate your pipes and cause damage.
- Shift: A shift in the earth can wreck pipes.
- Construction: A major construction project can cause damage to pipes.
Learn more about us and the services we offer today.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Is your DIY drain cleaning solution not working correctly, and your drains are slowing down? It can be time to schedule professional drain cleaning services. Some signs to watch for are:
- Recurring clogs
- Slow drains
- Foul odor
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time