Don’t delay when your pipes are leaking. Even if it’s a small leak that you think can wait before getting fixed, address it immediately before it causes water damage. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing to let our experts inspect your issue and repair it. In business since 1994, we provide top-notch services to our customers in Vernon County.
We service the following cities:
- Coon Valley, WI
- Stoddard, WI
- Chaseburg, WI
- Westby, WI
We provide complete plumbing services to Vernon County, including:
- Hydro jetting services
- Water leak detection services
- Repiping services
- Water heater services
- Drain cleaning services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Tankless water heater services
Check out our current specials to save on everything from routine drain cleanings to plumbing installations.
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
When winter weather hits, it’s essential to avoid a frozen and burst pipe. Some precautions you can take are:
- Insulate the pipes during the winter months or use a heat wrap.
- When temperatures dip, run a trickle of cold water in your sink to promote a constant flow in the pipes.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Schedule regular, professional drain cleaning services.
Advantages of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
It can be a difficult decision when choosing between a traditional water heater or a tankless unit. When making your selection, consider these advantages that tankless systems provide:
- They only heat the exact amount of water needed. This can reduce your monthly utility bills.
- They require less maintenance than traditional units.
- They pose fewer risks of contaminated water since the water isn’t sitting in a tank until it’s used.
- They take up less space than traditional models since there isn’t a storage tank.
Read up on us a bit more to learn about our company history, who we are, and what sets us apart from other plumbing service companies!
Signs That Indicate You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Is it time to schedule professional drain cleaning services? Some signs you can watch for include:
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.