Do you need a new style of sink installed in your kitchen, or garbage disposal repaired? You need professional plumbing services. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing for appointments in La Crosse, WI. We offer emergency service rates to complete your faucet installations and garbage disposal repairs quickly.
Is your kitchen sink slowing down? Contact us to schedule drain cleaning services in La Crosse.
When To Install a New Kitchen Sink
Are you trying to decide if you need a new sink installed? Some signs that can indicate you need to replace your current kitchen sink are:
- It’s outdated and no longer matches the style of your kitchen.
- It has limescale buildup that’s causing stains.
- It has cracks that are causing water damage.
- It’s leaking, which is wrecking your cabinets and counter.
Leaky Kitchen Faucets: Ways To Avoid This Common Issue
Drip. Drip. Drip. The common sound of a leaking kitchen sink. This is not only annoying, but it can also lead to water damage. Some ways you can avoid leaky faucets are to:
- Schedule regular maintenance visits with an expert. They will be able to determine if you need to replace your unit before it malfunctions.
- Have a professional ensure that your water pressure is at the appropriate level.
- Purchase a water softener to prevent hard water buildup.
Protect your family with clean water. Contact us to learn about our water filtration systems.
Garbage Disposal Maintenance Tips
To keep your garbage disposal running correctly, it’s essential to perform regular maintenance. Some tips you should follow include:
- Avoid putting hard food items like corn husks and chicken bones down the disposal.
- Don’t put starchy foods, like potatoes, in the disposal.
- When using the system, run water into the disposal and keep it running for a few seconds after the disposal has been turned off.
- To keep the blades sharp, grind ice in the disposal once a week.
- Clean your disposal with baking soda, vinegar, and water.
- Freshen your disposal with lemons.