Do you need to replace your outdated tile or shower in your bathroom? When you hire a contractor, don’t forget to also include a plumber as part of your team. While you might get caught up in choosing the new flooring and vanity, you also need an expert there to correctly install the new fixtures and assess any potential piping issues. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing for bathroom remodeling services in La Crosse, WI, and to visit our showroom. We are a locally-owned company.
Is your toilet getting backed up frequently? Contact us to learn about our clogged toilet repair services in La Crosse.
Plumbing Issues You Might Encounter During a Bathroom Remodel
While we always hope remodeling projects go smoothly, there could be some bumps in the road. When it comes to bathroom remodels, you might encounter issues with the pipes or drains. Some common problems you might encounter can include:
- Pipe rerouting: This may be needed if there are cracks, fractures, or obstructions to correct.
- Leaks: If a leak is detected, the plumber can determine the best course of action to repair it.
- Slope: The slope of your bathroom should be assessed when considering your remodel.
5 Reasons To Replace Your Toilet
Are you debating whether or not to replace your toilet during your bathroom remodel? If you are experiencing any of these issues with your unit, you should consider installing a new one:
- Age: If your toilet is aging and you’ve experienced issues with it recently, it can be more cost-effective to replace it than to buy new parts.
- Cracks: Cracks can expand and cause water damage.
- Constant clogs: Frequent clogs can be due to an older design.
- Wear and tear: Visible scratches and signs of aging can make the unit look dirty or worn.
- High utility bills: Older toilets use more water than newer models, which can take a toll on your monthly water bills.
Signs You Need a New Bathtub
Should you replace your bathtub during your remodel? If you experience any of the following issues it can be time to install a new tub:
- Cracks: Cracks in your unit can get worse over time and can cause water damage.
- Limescale stains: These can be hard to remove and are unsightly.
- Leaking: Any leaks can cause water damage to your home.
Age in Place Modifications for You!
If you have an elderly family member in your home, our bathroom remodelers in La Crosse County can help you keep them comfortable and safe in your home for longer with age in place bathtub modifications. Some of these modifications include:
- Tub to Shower Conversion
- Grab Bars
- Handheld Showerheads
- Shower Seats
Maxwell-White Plumbing is here for your bathroom remodeling needs, whether you’re looking to update the aesthetic of your bathroom, or you need functional upgrades to assist elderly loved-ones living at home.
Do you need a new septic tank installed? Contact us to learn about our septic tank services in La Crosse County.
Bathroom Renovation Vs. Remodeling
The terms “bathroom remodeling” and “bathroom renovation” are two terms often used interchangeably, but in reality, they involve different levels of change. Bathroom renovations are generally smaller-scale projects, which may include:
- Fixture replacement
- Bathroom sink replacement
- Installing a vanity
- Changing flooring or tiles
- Lighting Upgrades
- Minor repairs
Bathroom renovation cost can vary greatly depending on the size of your project and the type of materials used. Working with an experienced and reputable bathroom contractor will help ensure the end result meets your expectations and is completed on time and within budget.
No matter what the scope of your project is, you can trust Maxwell-White Plumbing with your bathroom renovation or remodeling project.