Did your minor leak turn into a massive plumbing problem? Don’t worry – our professionals can help. From water heater repairs to clogged toilets, our plumbers can handle it all. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing to let our experts inspect your issue and repair it. In business since 1994, we guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers in Houston County.
We service the following cities:
- La Crescent, MN
- Hokah, MN
- Brownsville, MN
Read our testimonials to learn why your Houston County neighbors call us when they need plumbing repairs.
We provide complete plumbing services to Houston County, including:
- Hydro jetting services
- Water leak detection services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Tankless water heater services
- Repiping services
- Water heater services
- Drain cleaning services
- Kitchen plumbing services
What Causes Burst Pipes?
A burst pipe can quickly cause massive water damage to your property. These plumbing emergencies can be caused by the following issues:
- Freezing temperatures: When the temperature falls too low the water inside of the pipes can freeze, and then expand until the pipe eventually bursts.
- Major clogs: Large blockages can cause water pressure to build up.
- Aging pipes: Corrosion and cracks can happen to pipes as they age.
- Tree roots: Tree roots can infiltrate your pipes.
- Shift: A shift in the earth can cause pipes to burst.
- Construction: Projects can cause damage to your pipes.
Common Problems With On-demand Water Heaters
While there are a lot of benefits to having an on-demand water heater, there are also some specific differences between tankless water heaters and more traditional units you should be aware of. These can include:
- Cost: The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit. However, you will save on energy costs with this system, and soon the savings can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Installation: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. Because of this, you should only trust an experienced professional to perform the work.
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
Do you need a professional to inspect your plumbing system? Contact us to schedule an appointment with our experts.
Why You Need Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Do you try to clean your drains yourself instead of hiring a professional? There can be benefits to hiring an expert to perform regular drain cleaning services, including:
- You can clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- You can remove the entire blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- You can lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- You can reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- You can catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.