Is the slow leak in your faucet getting bigger, or are your drains slowing down? It’s time to call in the professionals to fix the problem quickly and accurately. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing for services in Monroe County. We can handle all of your plumbing issues – no matter how big or small. In business since 1994, we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
We service the following cities:
- Sparta, WI
- Leon, WI
- Melvina, WI
- Portland, WI
- Cashton, WI
- Angelo, WI
- Fort McCoy, WI
We provide complete plumbing services to Monroe County, including:
- Hydro jetting services
- Drain cleaning services
- Water heater services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water leak detection services
- Repiping services
We love to hear from our clients. Read our testimonials to learn why your Monroe County neighbors call us.
Stop and Prevent Burst Pipes With These Proven Tips
When a pipe bursts at your property, it can quickly turn into a major plumbing emergency that can cause massive water damage. Fortunately, you can avoid these issues by following these tips to protect your property:
- Insulate the pipes during the winter months or use a heat wrap.
- When temperatures dip, run a trickle of cold water in your sink to promote a constant flow in the pipes.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Schedule regular, professional drain cleaning services.
When To Replace a Water Heater
Don’t get left without hot water in your house. Instead, watch for these signs that can signal you need to install a new water heater:
- Water not getting warm enough: When the system can no longer properly heat the water, it’s time for a new one.
- Cracks: The water heater should be replaced if there are cracks in the tank or pipes leading to it.
- Leaking: a leaking tank is often a sign that the water heater has reached the end of its life.
- Loss of efficiency: If your system has lost efficiency, it may work harder than it needs to function.
- Rust: If you notice rust or corrosion on the tank or rust-colored water, you’ll need to replace the unit.
- Age: Depending on the make, model, and upkeep, these systems typically last between 10 to 20 years.
Contact us to schedule a plumbing appointment when you need water heater repairs or drain cleaning services.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Showering in standing water or enduring smelly drains when clogs start to form can be a nuisance. Avoid this and enjoy the following benefits when you schedule professional drain cleaning services:
- You can clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- You can remove the entire blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- You can lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- You can reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- You can catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.