When a plumbing issue occurs at your house, don’t delay before having it inspected and repaired by professionals. The longer the problem exists, the more water damage it can cause. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing for services in Trempealeau County. Our technicians can accurately handle all of your plumbing needs. In business for more than two decades, we provide straightforward pricing.
We service the following cities:
- Trempealeau, WI
- Centerville, WI
- Galesville, WI
Contact us when you need water heater installations or drain cleaning services in the Coulee Region.
We provide complete plumbing services to Trempealeau County, including:
- Hydro jetting services
- Drain cleaning services
- Water leak detection services
- Repiping services
- Water heater services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Tankless water heater services
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can cause major water damage to your property. You can avoid these situations by following these tips:
- Insulate the pipes during the winter months or use a heat wrap.
- When temperatures dip, run a trickle of cold water in your sink to promote a constant flow in the pipes.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Schedule regular, professional drain cleaning services.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
Is it time to replace your water heater? Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new unit are:
- Water is not warm enough: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Leaking: If there are leaks coming from the unit.
- Losing efficiency: If your system is losing efficiency and needs to work too hard to function.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the unit or rust in the water.
- Age: If your unit is getting older. These systems typically last between 10 to 20 years, depending on the make, model, and upkeep.
Read our testimonials to see for yourself what makes us the best in Trempealeau County.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Pipes
Does spending the weekend trying to unclog your drains sound fun? We didn’t think so. Instead, follow these tips to avoid clogged pipes.
- Never put food scraps down the kitchen sink drain. Dispose of food in the garbage, even if you have a disposal.
- Pour grease into a container into a jar to cool and dispose of it in the garbage instead of pouring it down the drain.
- Install a drain screen over shower drains to prevent hair from being washed down the drain.
- Do not flush anything other than organic waste and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular drain cleanings with a trusted professional.