Is it time to have professionals clean your drains to prevent clogs? Do you have a blockage in your toilet you cannot remove on your own? Call Maxwell-White Plumbing for repairs and replacements in Trempealeau, WI. When you call us to schedule an appointment, we will only send trustworthy technicians to perform the work.
We’ve been around since 1994. Read our testimonials to see why your neighbors call us when they need plumbing repairs or installations.
We provide complete plumbing services to Trempealeau, including:
- Commercial plumbing services
- Drain cleaning services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Water leak detection services
- Tankless water heater services
- Repiping services
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
When a pipe bursts, it can quickly cause massive damage to your house. Fortunately, you can prevent these from occurring by:
- Insulating the pipes during the winter months or use a heat wrap.
- Running a trickle of cold water in your sink to promote a constant flow in the pipes.
- Calling a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Looking for leaks inside your property.
- Having your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Having aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Scheduling regular, professional drain cleaning services.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Does your aging water heater need to be replaced? Watch for these symptoms that can indicate you need to install a new unit:
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the unit, or rust in the water.
- Age: If your unit is getting older. These systems typically last between 10 to 20 years, depending on the make, model, and upkeep.
- Leaking: If there are leaks coming from the unit.
- Losing efficiency: If your system is losing efficiency and needs to work too hard to function.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
- Water is not warm enough: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
Do you need plumbing repairs or replacements at your home? Contact us to schedule services in Trempealeau.
Ways To Prevent Clogged Pipes
Are you tired of constantly needing to unclog your drains? Fortunately, you can avoid these by following these tips:
- Don’t put food scraps down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape food into the trash.
- Never put grease down the drain. First, pour it into a container to cool, and then throw it in the trash.
- Install a screen over the shower and bathtub drains to collect hair.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.
for Trempealeau, WI
Thaw both frozen vent pipes and add copper vent thawing devices.
Replace saddle valve for a refrigerator shut off
pull toilet and rum medium cable machine to unplug drain line
install plumbing for new half bath and laundry