Does your aging water heater need to be replaced? Are you worried you have frozen pipes? You need an expert to inspect the problem to limit the water damage. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing to have our trained experts diagnose the problem and repair it to restore safety and comfort to your house. We provide straightforward pricing and emergency service rates.
We service the following cities:
- La Crosse, WI
- Onalaska, WI
- Holmen, WI
- West Salem, WI
- Bangor, WI
- French Island, WI
- Barre Mills, WI
- Rockland, WI
- Mindoro, WI
Are you taking cold showers due to a malfunctioning water heater? Contact us to schedule water heater services in La Crosse.
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
When a frozen pipe bursts, it can quickly lead to massive water damage to your house. You need to immediately call a plumbing company and get expert help as soon as possible. A technician will perform the following steps when he or she arrives:
- Shut off your water and locate the damaged area.
- Inspect the pipe and determine if a section of it can be repaired or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- Recommend whole-house repiping services if the pipes are deteriorating and the problem is more severe than initially thought.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Are you trying to decide between a traditional water heater or a tankless unit? There can be many benefits to installing a tankless unit in your La Crosse home, including:
- They take up less space.
- They offer hot water on-demand.
- They are more energy-efficient than traditional units, providing savings on your utility bills.
- They are safer than traditional units. They only heat water as needed, and they include safety features to turn off the unit if there is an issue with the pressure or flow.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
When a pipe bursts, you need professional repairs. Call us for burst pipe & water leak detection services.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Are your shower or sink drains slowing down? You could have a clog. You can avoid these situations by preventing blocked drains by:
- Keeping food scraps out of kitchen drains, even if you have a garbage disposal. Instead, scrape the excess food into the trash can.
- Installing screens over drains in showers and tubs to prevent the hair from going down.
- Only flushing sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Scheduling regular professional drain cleanings.