Is your shower draining slowly? Is your water heater on the fritz? You need professional plumbing repairs. Hire a local company you can trust. When you call Maxwell-White Plumbing, you get a company that’s been around for more than two decades. We offer straightforward pricing to all of our clients in La Crosse County.
We provide complete plumbing services to La Crosse County, including:
- Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe & Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Septic Systems
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- New Construction
Learn more about Maxwell-White Plumbing before calling us and scheduling your next plumbing service.
Different Types of Sump Pumps
Don’t risk having your basement flood during the next major Wisconsin storm. Make sure you install a working sump pump. Some types of units you can choose between include:
- Pedestal sump pumps: These systems have their pump set at the top of the sump basin. This gives plumbers easy access to it in case it needs a repair or replacement.
- Submersible sump pumps: These units function on a waterproof motor and are placed right into the sump pit. This results in a more quiet operation.
- Sewage septic pumps: This unit is used to move black wastewater material up a level from a basement below the ground surface. These systems grind the waste into a fine slurry, which is then pumped upward into a septic tank system.
- Septic effluent pumps: These devices are another special-purpose unit used to force liquefied septic fluids through drain fields.
Common Water Heater Problems
Did you just turn on the shower and notice there’s no hot water? Unfortunately, occasionally your water heater will encounter problems that require professional services. Some common issues you might experience with your unit include:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your unit is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered water heaters, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light. To remedy it, a plumber just needs to relight the pilot. It could also be due to something more serious, like a damaged heating element.
- Leaks or cracks: If you have a leak or a crack in your system, a plumber should inspect it to determine if the unit can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Loud or odd noises: Excess noises coming from your unit can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that must be professionally removed.
Who doesn’t like saving money?! Take a look at our available coupons now to save on your next plumbing service!
When You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Do you typically dump a homemade solution down your drains to remove buildup? While this might seem to work temporarily, the best option is to schedule professional drain cleaning services. Some signs that can indicate you need expert help are:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, or pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup.
- Recurring clogs: If your drains clog frequently, it can mean you’re not successfully removing the blockages on your own. It’s time to call in the experts.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: If several of your drains are clogged, it could indicate a severe blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Smells coming from your drains can signal food trapped in your drain or something more major, like an issue with your sewer line.
- Flooding: One of the worst problems associated with clogged drains is a sewage backup. If you notice evidence of flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, this could indicate a clog and it may be just a matter of time before the drain stops working completely.
Install 24,000 grain water softener. Install shut off after water meter. Replace 5 feet of 3 inch PVC and rehang standpipe and tie into event.Installation of Capital WS-24K Water Softener
Replacement of Existing Kitchen Faucet Moen Sleek 7864SRS with Pull Down Sprayer
Run Small Cable Machine through Drain line(s) to clear clog
Bradford White Infinity 199K BTU Tankless Water Heater
Replacement of Existing Gate Valve on Water Line Installation of Quarter Turn Lever