Does your water heater need a tune-up? Is your toilet running after you flush it? These can all signal you need to hire a plumber for professional repairs. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing – a local company you can trust – to perform repairs and replacements. When you call us to schedule an appointment in Sparta, WI, we will provide straightforward pricing.
We provide complete plumbing services to Sparta, including:
- Commercial plumbing services
- Drain cleaning services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Water leak detection services
- Tankless water heater services
- Repiping services
Read our testimonials to see why we’ve been in business for two decades!
Risks Associated With Leaky Pipes
While you might be aware that leaky pipes can cause water damage to your property, they can also cause other potential issues, including:
- Flooding in your home, yard, and surrounding property.
- Severe property damage to your house that can lead to mold and mildew.
- Health hazards caused by a broken sewer line.
- Damage to your piping system.
- Electrical shortages that could put you and your family at risk.
- Higher water bills.
Common Water Heater Issues
Does your water heater need repairs? It could be due to one of these common problems:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Contact us to schedule plumbing repairs and replacements at your Sparta, WI home.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
When is the last time you had your drains professionally cleaned? If it’s been too long, you can benefit from scheduling services. Some benefits to booking these services regularly include:
- You can clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- You can remove the entire blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- You can lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- You can reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- You can catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.
for Sparta, WI
Lopez - Sparta, WI 54656
Response from Maxwell-White Plumbing:
Hello, thanks for the kind words!
They did a good job.
Jeff - Sparta, WI 54656
The follow up visit was good to finish remaining concerns. The cost of this job was about $300.00 above reasonable. But that is on me, because I agreed to it and just wanted it done. Thanj you.
Response from Maxwell-White Plumbing:
Hello Jeff, Thank you for the feedback, Im sorry to hear you thought it should have been cheaper? If you would like to discuss this further, you can contact me (Josh) by calling our main phone (608-786-4004)...Based on his scope of work and the time he spent on site, the billing was pretty accurate, but again I invite you to give me a call, we want you to be 110% satisfied with your experience!
Pull toilet and set aside in a different room until flooring is done. Once flooring is done come back and re-install toilet. Includes wax ring, new supply line, and shims needed to level the toilet. Replace the corroded ballvalve above the water heater. Cut apart the cpvc lines and replace them with new cpvc and a new shutoff valve. Replace handheld in the upstairs bathroom that is leaking
Glug cleared drain. Ran hose from washing machine shut off for over 5 min with no back up
Install two new Kohler Highline toilets with removal and disposal of old toilets. Old toilets are 3 gallon flush toilets that leak and the new toilets are 1.6 gallons per flush that save on water. Replace shower valve in the upstairs bathroom that leaks into the ceiling every time it’s turned on. Cut hole into ceiling in garage to find leak in the other bathroom that doesn’t happen all the time.
- replace the kitchen sink faucet - replace the toilet with a kohler highline toilet and seat - replace the lavatory faucet - replace both of the exterior faucets replace the hoses for the clothes washer - replace the Kohler shower valve cartridge - replace the existing trip lever bath tub drain trim with a new lift and turn tub drain trim