It’s essential to have all plumbing issues diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible to prevent water damage to your home. When you have a burst pipe, leak, or clog, call Maxwell-White Plumbing for services in La Crescent, WI. In business since 1994, we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our reviews to see what they think of our services in La Crescent!
We provide complete plumbing services to La Crescent, including:
- Commercial plumbing services
- Drain cleaning services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Repiping services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water leak detection services
- Water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Kitchen plumbing services
Common Sump Pump Problems
You need a sump pump to ensure your basement doesn’t flood during the next major storm. Unfortunately, occasionally your unit might encounter issues that require professional repairs. Some common issues can include:
- Float valve issues: To avoid serious issues with your unit, make sure the float valve is free from any obstructions.
- Underpowered pumps: If your unit is not the right size for your home, you should have a new one installed as soon as possible to ensure it can properly prevent water from seeping into your house.
- Frozen or clogged discharge pipe: Make sure that the discharge pipes are clean and functioning properly to prevent issues.
- Worn-out pump motors: If the motor in your unit wears out, consult a professional to determine if you need to replace the system.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Is your water temperature suddenly cooler than before? Are your utility bills increasing? This could signal you need a new water heater. Some symptoms to watch for are:
- The water heater is between 10-20 years old or older
- You’ve noticed an increase in your utility bills that may indicate a loss of efficiency
- Signs of corrosion like rust on the tank, or rust in the water.
- The tank is leaking water
- The water heater isn’t heating water enough
- Cracks are present in the tank or the pipes leading to it
Looking to save on drain and water heater services? Check out our coupons today to see our current savings.
When To Schedule Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Do you need professional drain cleaning services? Some signs that can indicate you need to schedule services are:
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog which, if not dealt with, can result in contaminated water spilling all over the floor.
- Foul odor: Unpleasant odors from drains can result from food trapped inside the drain. It may also be a sign of an issue with the sewer line.
- Recurring clogs: If you find yourself frequently cleaning your drains, you may need professional services to remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Several drains clogging at once can signal that there is a larger clog deeper in the main line.
- Slow drains: Slow drains can be a sign that the pipes have become narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, which can eventually lead to a clog.