When you need whole-house repiping services or need to install a water softener to protect your plumbing appliances from hard water, you need to call a local company you can trust. Call Maxwell-White Plumbing for repairs and replacements in Stoddard, WI. In business for two decades, we promise to only send trustworthy technicians into your home.
We provide complete plumbing services to Stoddard, including:
- Commercial plumbing services
- Drain cleaning services
- Bathroom remodeling services
- Repiping services
- Water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water leak detection services
We love hearing from our customers to learn how we’re doing. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services!
How To Prevent Frozen Pipes
Wisconsin’s winters can be brutal. While you’re coping with accumulating snow, you also need to ensure you protect your pipes to prevent them from freezing. Frozen pipes can burst, which can lead to a major plumbing emergency. Some tips to follow to prevent freezing can include:
- Insulate pipes (or apply a wrap) to ensure they can endure cold temperatures.
- Seal any cracks that might let in cold air. This can include around dryer vents and water pipes.
- Disconnect the hose on the outside of your house before winter arrives.
- Close your outdoor faucets and drain them before winter.
- Run a small trickle of water in your sinks to keep the water moving during extremely cold temperatures.
On-demand Water Heaters: What To Expect
Before you install a tankless water heater, it’s essential to be familiar with the systems and know what to expect. Some information you should know includes:
- Cost: The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit. However, you will save on energy costs with this system, and soon the savings can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Installation: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. Because of this, you should only trust an experienced professional to perform the work.
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
Contact us when you need your drains cleaned or your water heater replaced – or any other plumbing issues fixed.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting
Hydro jetting can remove hard-to-get blockages from your plumbing system. Some of the advantages of using this method can include:
- Removing grease from pipes.
- Removing tree roots and other debris from your piping system.
- Eliminating an accumulation of soap, hair, food scraps, and organic waste.
- Removing tough clogs.
- Helping piping systems last longer.
- Removing mineral deposits.
- Eliminating scale buildup.
- Preventing back-ups from forming in your pipes.
- Removing blockages without jeopardizing the integrity of your pipes.
for Stoddard, WI
Best Same Day Service!
Karen - Stoddard, WI 54658
I never expected such great service. I thought I would have to wait a few days to have the job completed… However they gave me the estimate and did the job the same day and it was not an easy job. They were very professional and I will definitely use this company again!
Response from Maxwell-White Plumbing:
Hello Karen, thanks for the feedback! We absolutely LOVE to hear this! We strive everytime to offer 5-star experiences to our customers, and sounds like we achieved that with you! Have a great day!
water heater inspection
did evaluation of plumbing system.
Replace old 50 gallon electric water heater with a new Bradford white 50 gallon electric water heater. Removal and disposal of the old water heater. Any re-water piping, and electrical needed to hook back up is included. Replace old eco-water softener in the basement with a new 24k Capitol water softener. New water softener is more efficient and water usage and discharge going into the septic. New softener will use less salt. Any re-water piping, softener drain piping, brine tank, and three bags of salt are included. Water heater, and water softener both have a six year warranty on all manufactured parts. Maxwell white has a three year labor warranty on them as well.